The Smartphone In My Dream

All of us have at least one favorite smartphone brand and we all have complained about something in that same phone😐. Why? Because there nothing like a perfect smartphone. When one brand does something extremely good in one department like camera, another one like design would be a total mess. So the only way to have a perfect phone is to take different elements from different manufactures😎. I know it’s impossible to make a collaboration between these companies considering their rivalry in the market. But hey, at least we can ask them right?😉 So in this post, I’m sharing thoughts on “my dream smartphone”. To be clear, I’m proposing an Android phone here, not an IOS.

Display
Let’s start with the basic thing on a smartphone. In my opinion display must be absolutely good because that is the one thing which we are looking at all the time👀. So I wish my dream one should have the display from Samsung Galaxy S20+. It is AMOLED, 6.7” 1440p resolution with up to 120Hz refresh rate and all that goodness of HDR10+. I know currently it supports 120 on FHD res, but since the difference between 1080p and 1440p is barely noticeable on such a small display🤷‍♂️, I can live with that.

Performance and UI
Next priority for me is the overall performance. So by today’s standards, I must go with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865. Its powered by (1*2.84GHz) Kyro Gold+(3*2.4GHz) Kyro585+(4*1.8GHz) Kyro silver and the powerful Adreno 650 GPU. 8GB of LPDDR5X RAM and 256GB internal storage with UFS 3.1 support is a must. In terms of user interface, I would love to see the Oxygen OS from Oneplus which is arguably the best android experience ever😍. I mean stock android from the pixel is also cool, but I like this one more.

Camera
One thing which I always look in a phone is definitely, the camera setup📸. In this I have a mixed feeling. For photos, I would go with the camera setup and processing from Pixel 3. Now some of you might say it got only one lenses while some others got 4 or 5. But guys, what a pixel can shoot with just one lens will be most of the time superior than others by means of excellent image processing from Google💯. For videos, I want the iPhone 11 Pro triple camera which has the ability to shoot 4K@60fps on all three cameras (wide, ultra-wide and telephoto) with the exceptional stabilization from Apple👌.

Design
I only have one thing to refer here. The Oneplus 7 Pro. It is notch-less, slim and sleek.And Nebula Blue is my colour of choice🤩.

Battery
My choice here is the Asus ROG phone 2’s 6000mAh powerhouse with 30W fast charging and Quick Charge 4.0🔋.

Connectivity
Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) (4*4 MIMO preferred) is a must with support for dual band and Wi-Fi Direct. Bluetooth 5.0, USB 3.2 Type-C connector and NFC should also be there. 5G would be nice to see but not a compulsory with a rated SAR value of below 0.5 W/Kg.

Features
In-display fingerprint reader and dedicated mute switch from Oneplus, stereo speakers from Galaxy S10+, 3.5mm headphone jack, liquid cooling from ROG Phone 2, expandable storage up to 512GB using micro-sd, Corning Gorilla Glass 6, HDR10+, Dolby Atmos, Widevine L1 and IP68 certifications.

At What Price?
I would love to see all of these packed with a price tag of Redmi K20😋😀       
                          So there you have it! These would make my dream smartphone. Again I know this smartphone will remain as a dream for me. But I’m just sharing my thoughts on it🤗. What would be your dream smartphone?🤔 Let me know in the comments. Bonne journée!👋

Comments

Post a Comment